Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Next Episode

I just posted the sequel to NEH to Amazon.

I can't tell you how exciting it is to publish another book. The first one was a bit nerve wracking, but the second time around has been a much more positive experience. Big thanks to all my followers on Facebook for all of your kindness and encouragement. You guys are the reason I do this. Without you, I'm just another guy pecking away at a keyboard.

Also a big thanks is in order for my family and friends, especially my beautiful wife. The lady has the patience of a saint.

This Shattered Land really was a labor of love, and I am tremendously happy with it. Is it perfect? No. But no book ever is. Is it good? I think so. I really do feel that my writing has improved. I'll have to leave that up to the readers. Like anything else, I imagine some people will love it, and some people will hate it. My goal is simply to entertain, and I sincerely hope that anyone who buys it enjoys it.

I'm going to take a break from writing for a couple of weeks, and then I'll get to work on the Jeremiah Cain series. For Surviving the Dead fans, never fear. I'll be working on volume three at the same time. Both novels should be released within a couple of months of each other.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment